Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

DP2 Challenge

Good afternoon all, Im back from my latest jaunt :) and armed with a few cards to show for it, my friend Debs is a hard task master... cracking the whip to keep me busy LOL.

I have made this card to enter into the challenge over at DP2, also there is a GDT call , which I am going to try for also. Its an 'anything goes' theme, so nice and easy :)

I have used 'Sadie with Apples', but as I cannot find her in the SHOP, I guess she is out of commission now. Trust me to use an old digi image lol.. oh dear. ! Either that or I need to go back and complain at Specsavers lol.


Papers used  Floral Pavilion (gingham from stash)
Copics. E00,01, 11,13,15,17.18.  G20.21,24.28.94. R81.83.85.89. R22.24.27

Off to put a spare jumper on, as its now turned very cold and my boiler has decided to go and die on me, typical !!!! 

Keep safe and warm everyone.. hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a lovely card. Love your coloring :) And love the papers you have used.

Thank you so much for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge this week. Good Luck!

Hugs, Tine