Followers

Friday 1 February 2013

A just because card :)

 
Afternoon all from a very dismal and wet Kent.. :(    Thought I had already added this card to blog.. opps... oh well, better late than never. I actually made it for a DT card, then realised I had not read the destructions correctly lol  so it become a just because card. :) 
 

The image is by Sarah Kay, and oldie but I was rummaging through my stash, and realised just how many of my stamps had only been used a couple of times, and also, just how long ago that was.. So.. this year I have decided to try and get a bit more useage out of them.  Or , what is the point buying use once, and store?  I do think the introduction of more and more digis is half the problem, too many to blooming choose from, thats my trouble... spoilt for choice lol.

All the gorge papers are by Bearlymine Designs, flowers from stash and pink ones made using punch,
Copics used.  E01,00,000, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18,
R00, 01, 04.  B0000, 000,00, 1, 2, 4. G20, 21, 24 and 94.

and.. I have JUST realised I have not put a nestie shape inside for writing on !!! opps.. lol.. so back to the craft room it is then lol.(any excuse to go and play) :)

Will be back soon... take care, hugs J x


 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jackie & you are right, too many to choice from ha ha x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card jackie ... and yes I have "just because cards" in my waiting box they always come in handy ... I love sarah kay images and love what you have done with this little cutie ... hope you have a great weekend the sun is out here so hope to get some washing dry today ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Judy said...

Wow..this is fabulous! Beautiful, beautiful colors and stunning design.

xo
Judy