Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

Yep, back again..


 
Must be the snow... lol... but back again today with another recently made card,. 
 
This image  is from The Clipart Fairy, so not a copic in sight this time.  I was asked to make some large baby cards, for an office, so this was ideal, as managed to get it on an 8 x 8" , knew I would struggle with colouring up a larger image and filling in the spaces, lol  for that,. so cheated, yep, I still think if I have printed out a coloured digi, I have cheated. ¬!

Please go over and check out the store, as there are some fantastic images there... get your pennies at the ready... as you will fall in love with so many of them.


There is some decoupage going on, honest, but as per, my photography is not showing it up,   This card didn't even manage to make it as far as the 'box' lol...  Papers are by Bearly Mine Designs    Ginghams and microdots.  Sentiment computer generated.


I hope everyone is managing to keep warm and safe.... seems like most if not all of the country is now covered in the white stuff.   take care and will be back either later today with a copic coloured card, if not, tomorrow :)... yes, I have been busy... have  a few all ready to show... get me ah !! :)  and on that note, back to the craft room..   have a good day all... love and hugs  J xxx

4 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

cute card jackie great baby card.Look forward to the next x
Myrax

Vicky said...

Gorgeous and beautiful as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Printing on Plastic said...

What a gorgeous card!Look forward to the next x.....