Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

A Gem Of A Challenge 37

Good Morning to all and a very Happy  New year.

We have the first challenge of the year over at AGOAC, and we start off with a fabby photo inspiration theme, from Rebekah,


I have used one of Pink Gems Baby Girl Teddy, I just adore these new little additions to the teddy collection at PG.
Copics used,
RV0000,000,00,02,04
E30,31,33,34,35,37,39
G20.21.24
Sentiment by Pink Gem, everything from stash.
It really is worth your while to pop over to the shop just now, as Janet has slashed her prices... and there are mega loads of bargains to be had....:)

Hope to see lots of pretties on this challenge..
.I will catch up with you again very soon .... hugs Jackie xx

11 comments:

Greta said...

Gorgeous card J but feathers????? xx

Lisa said...

Aww adorable card Jackie ... love this cute image and pretty colour combo.

Lisa x

Janet said...

Absolutely stunning sweetie and the feathers are fab.... a great take on the photo inspiration that we followed :)

My'scardcorner said...

Love it Jackie such a cute image great layout and the feathers make it different but work.
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...

Love it Jackie such a cute image great layout and the feathers make it different but work.
Myrax

♥Gemma♥ said...

I think this card is absolutely adorable..such pretty colours you have used & your colouring is amazing too..
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Berry said...

I just adore this Jackie what a stunning card I love your dimension on this Hugs Rebekah xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous card love the papers, and your feather really does set of your beautifully coloured image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jackie this is so very beautiful I love that image which you have coloured to perfection the papers, colours and feathers look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

descuento viaje  said...

Pink Gems Baby Girl Teddy is look so sweet and cute.This card is really fabulous.

plasticcards said...

I love your color choices for this card! Sometimes I just need to see someone else do something before I can see how perfectly a color combo works.........

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card