Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge 19


Good morning all, I am still half asleep, so excuse any spelling mistakes, lack of copic numbers :) and any other thing you think..., what on earth is she on about...   I was so excited getting my new car, and driving it out and about... that I didnt get around to doing both blog posts... hey, at least I made sure the most important one was done... The  Bearly Mine challenge blog, which starts a new challenge today, and the theme is BUTTONS :)


I have used an image by Emerald Faerie, called Willy and Mia,   . 


The papers are by Donna, at Bearly Mine,the base dp is from the Spring Surprise set .
Now this is where it going to get interesting lol.... cos I am having to do this from memory.... and as I said, brain defo not in gear yet, I still need to finish my first cuppa and another one after that, plus a few death sticks... THEN I am nearly awake.. lol..  so bear with me here....
Copics........ hehe... yep you guessed it...
Boy,, B000, B00, B1,B4.  
Girl  R81, R83, R85, G20, G24, G28, G94  (I think).. hey I think Im doing pretty good so far LOL
and skin... as usual E000, E00, E01, E11, E13 and R20.
Sentiment by Pink Gem
Im in need of more caffine.... so this going to be short and sweet, thank goodness says you , lol... cos I know I can waffle on for England.   Hope to see you over at the Bearly Mine Challenge .. you have two weeks to dig out your buttons :) and join in the fun... look forward to seein gyou t here.... big hugs... Jackie xxx

9 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing....

Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

I was thinking into the naughty corner for Jackie, anyway your card is stunning I love your whole design its fabulous and your colouring is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Cards By MI said...

It's a wonderful card and stunning colouring. Smashing card sweetie!
Love n hugs
Marie

Laney said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jackie!!
hugs
laney

Donna said...

Definitely in the naughty corner for you Jackie, even though your card is gorgeous.
That'll be two papers docked from pay for you now.
hugs
Donna xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jackie what a stunning creation the papers, image and design look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Jackie.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous Jacie :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Im ever so sorry hunni i meant to say Jackie..i think its time for a coffee break lol
hugs and xxx
Gemma