Followers

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sticky


Well another day without car (and mouse, by the look of things)... getting just a tad fed up now.. however, it has meant lots of playing time in my craft room...


When I saw 'Sticky', I knew I just had to have him... isnt he just adorable, and yes.... another Mo Manning image :)...  Sticky can be found HERE...  I am putting him in this weeks challenge over at DP2, which is Glitz and Glimmer, well there is certainly plenty of that on this card :). and I already have another one of him coloured up ready to go...
Nearly made all my Chrimbo cards now, just a few more to go, why I couldnt just stick a topper on a few I dont know, no, I had to colour every image lol.... but, then isnt that part of the fun?, at least I know my crafting buddies will appreciate time spent, even if the rest dont :).
Copics used.

skin E00, E11, E000, R20
clothing G99, G94, G82
shoes and candy bar R89,, R85, R83, R81
pointsetta from stash, and used twinklets (yay... remembered the name finally lol).
Ribbon coloured with copics to match cardstock
Magnolis Hickory whatsit tag :)
glimmer dust (?) for hat and bobbles, plus some of that snow stuff... so technical LOL 

Time to go and colour some snow... :) least this time the only snow I playing with is on a card and not outside.
Hope you all have a fabby day.... hugs Jackie xx
I would also like to say a HUGE big thank you, to all the lovely people that leave such wonderful comments on my blog... thank you so very much, it means so much to me. xx

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is pretty! I love the way you've colored the candy cane...it has wonderful dimension. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

My'scardcorner said...

Suchf a cute image Jackie no wonder you fell in love with him love the background paper and layout too.Goods luck in the challenge.Hope you get mobile soon we are fed up clearing the snow up here trying to keep the drive clear and of corse weve such a long one :0)
Myrax