Followers

Friday 10 July 2009

Jingle Bells Jingles Bells...................


Ho Ho Ho.... (well we know all crafters like to start early for THAT time of year) !!! ...
and you will be dying to get your mitts on these... I think they are brill.... so for a sneak peak.. take a looksee.... Its the new FLIPPIN CHRISTMAS Series... by Lapashe. I wish I could show you more... but at mo.. my lips are sealed hehe... and if I wasnt off on my jollies... I would be cutting out and making up the sheets right now.. sooo exciting..
Take a look over at Jak, Toni's and Karen's blogs... see what they got to show..
You wont have to wait too long to see more I promise.
Right thats my scheduled posting done... or not.. as the case may be lol.. fingers crossed or Im sacked ! hehehe...
Have a fabby weekend everyone and I promise I will be putting cards on next week... I have all those copics.... a robo machine (Wills)... and cant wait to get stuck in... how inconsiderate of my daughter to get married now LOL.... laters everyone xx
and thank you for all keep following... even if no cards of late.. x

No comments: