Followers

Sunday, 30 January 2011

WHOOP WHOOP... NEW RELEASES FROM KENNY K !!!


What we all been waiting for........................  New releases from Kenny K.... more of the Glam Gang Gals! and... do we love them??? YES WE DO ( Well the DT certainly do, thats for sure)...   It was a hard choice which to use....I have used 'Wasn't me',  but you can find all of these wonderful girlies HERE, at KennyK downloads shop...

Now as you know.... I have stepped into the shoes of our lovely Bev, (who sadly had to stand down from her Team Leader spot, due to heavy workload), and this is my first posting/challenge as Team Leader for the fabby Team A.... (albeit Bev had already left us with some challenges to follow, thanks hun)....... so I am hoping for some support from my crating mateys and fellow bloggers... :) and would love you to pop over to the Challenge Blog and take part this week.. 

I would like to say a HUGE BIG THANKYOU to Donna, for all the help and support she has given me this week in preparation for the challenge/posting... thanks hun. xx

AND............... A HUGE thank you to the  (my) :) :) Team for totally rocking this challenge....    so.. what is the challenge.......................... :)......................... ALL MY FAVOURITES .. you can interpret that how you wish... :)
Just remember to check out the fabby prizes..... as we are being sponsered by Whimsy Stamps and Kenny K.




I have used my favs of... flowers, ribbon and pretty bp's :)  and of course KK image :)

As for the copics..... from memory ! lol....  here we go...

Skin E00, E000, E11,, R20
Top R81. R83, R85, R89
.Trousers and Shoes... B12, B14, B16 (shoes C5, C3 and C1)

Papers... Papermania
Ribbon/flowers/brad/pearls from stash

Sorry.. on hair.. no idea lol... everything that come to hand, as love playing with hair, but probably E34 and the numbers surrounding. lol.. plus a few others. 

I am also entering this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge. (Sentiments). 

I really look forward to seeing all your cards this week, and hope you will join in the fun.... and now as this is scheduled I am off for a large drinkie poos... cos my nerves are shattered lol...
big hugz Jackie x

14 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow.......she is so pretty and i like the colours......

Hugs
Judith

heidy said...

Beautiful card,Jackie!!
Hugs Heidy

CreaRenata said...

That's one awesome card Jackie! Love the colourcombo! Great job!

Hugs,
Renata

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome card!
you arranged an awesome post too Jackie!!!
way to lead us :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jackie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Toni said...

loving it and the new images cant spend though as broke til next month fabby hun

Vixx handmade cards said...

Wow, she is FABULOUS hun!, super image and great colouring too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Chrissie said...

Oooh she's gorgeous Jackie and beautifully coloured too!
Oh dear, think I may have to go and take a peek at these new ones, thanks then! lolol!
lol Chrissie xx

Bev said...

Wow loving your card. gorjuss image.
And yes my image is coloured, thats as far as I have got so far.
hugs Bev xx

Dawn said...

OK ... the colouring on this girl is completely rockin'! LOVE it, and you did an awesome job with this week's post!

Karen J said...

Fantastic colouring as per usual J .. and as for stepping into Bev's shoes .. you've done her proud ... well done you xx

Rach said...

gorgeous Jackie, well done with the first post in your new postion.. xxxxx

Jill said...

aww this is fab Jackie love this image and your layout hugs Jill xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Jackie! You coloring is stellar! I love the cool pastel colors. They really provide a lovely place for your image to reside. Awesome work ;D Hugz, Cheryl