Followers

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Kenny K challenge 2 x 2.

Good morning all, well another new challenge starts over at Kenny K's Kraft Girlz Challenge Blog today,and Bev has set a theme of.......  2 x 2.  So that can mean whatever you want it to mean, two dp's, 2 labels, 2 flowers..... etc etc, as long as we see 2's on your card.

For my card this week, I have used two design papers, two flowers and two ribbons, and also used Luscious Linda for my image, I still love the original first set we ever got to see from Kenny,  ooh ohh... keep your eyes peeled ... as .. I do believe that there might be something new to see very soon :) 

The flower dp is by Freds flowers, and the gingham from Kanban cd. (dont know what I ever done without that cd lol).  Roses from Wild Orchid, others from stash, Now, onto copics... I seriously let the side down here.. oh what a surprise... my pots are at the ready, I had put some of the pens in them for photographing at end.... made the card few days again.... went in craft room... and... stupidily .. tidied up, forgetting I had not taken pic of what I had used... rofl.. I did say don't hold your breath.  I know, Im useless... I tried SO hard too to make sure I kept the pens together... but... should have taken photo straight away, not leave for couple of days.. cos by then... well C.R.A.F.T. moment again.. (Cant remember a flipping thing). LOL... but.. I think I used R81, 83 and 85 for dress and boots, skin, usual... E11, E00, E000 R20, but as for the hair... no idea... as just kept going back and adding different bits to it, sorry :)  Dont think organisation my forte' lol. The sentiment stamp is by Whimsey Stamps.
I am also entering this card for the Pastels challenge over at Wild Orchid.
Do not forget to check out all the other girlz blogs and cards , as, as always they have come up with some stunning cards.  Have to admit these girlz are seriously talented and I am still so proud and honoured to be part of the Team. So.. what you waiting for?.... zip over to KKKG Challenge blog and check them out.... 
Have a great day all....We will be popping by your blogs to see your creations xxx hugs Jackie xxx

6 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the choice of papers, and such fabulous coloring. Have a wonderful weekend
hugs
Donna xx

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jackie:O) Love the colours and pretty papers, lovely layout. Your colouring is brilliant.

As for my colouring; I ALWAYS colour with Derwent Watercolour pencils and blend with my watertank bruch. So sorry, no Copic numbers;O)

Hugs, Nancy;O)

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely Jackie love the papers and image youve used and the flowers are perfect.
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely Jackie love the papers and image youve used and the flowers are perfect.
Myrax

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fun card!!Love the colors!

Lau W said...

Oh ! Linda is very cute qith these colors ! Love your card !
xxx