Followers

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

WOJ challenge card


A just because card (because I need to be making Xmas cards LOL)...   been flat out with DT cards of late, and suddenly dawned on me... Xmas is FAST approaching... so thought best pull my finger out..   So have made up a couple of cards... (yes TWO) !!! .. in one morning... not like me at all.. usually takes all day for one, but... have to admit, I did colour them both up yesterday and get the papers at the ready.. so that probably explains it :)..  This one is going to be entered in the WOJmondaychallenge for this fornight, which is to follow a sketch... well need I say more... (another reason I made them up so quickly) hehe.
I am also entering this for the Wild Orchid Challenge, Make it sparkle. Plus Papertake.. Just the one, I have used, just one patterned paper.

Copics used
hair Y23, YR23, E35
skin E11, E00, E000 and R20
Dress G28, G24, G21,G20, R27, R24, R22 and R20
Sentiment stamp by Cuddly Buddly
Ribbon and flowers from stash. (flowers covered in crushed glass... or whatever its called... STILL cannot remember name of this to save my life LOL)... if anyone can remind me.. I will be very grateful.. :)

Have a good day all... and say goodbye to August !!! .. (well it already feels like winter, so we probably wont notice any difference !) :)

One little bit of news.... As from the very next challenge I will be joining the lovely girlies over at SKETCH AND STASH, as Design Team Member, (someone .. not pointing finger at self, OBVIOUSLY)... didnt get bottom into action for the challenge that started this week... so apologies on that one gals.    So... I hope a few of my friends and or followers will join in the fun with me and the team... pop over now and see what sketch there is for this challenge..... and I hope to see some of you for defo next challenge :)... not that I bossy or anything lol...
big hugs Jackie xxx

11 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Jackie love those flowers.
Myrax

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Jackie, Lynette

Sue said...

Lovely card Jackie.
Sue

Niki Estes said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! Your coloring is beautiful!

Dena said...

Your card is just beautiful. Perfect coloring and I love the flowers with the glitter!
Thanks for joining in the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Virginia L. said...

Stunning!! Love the colors and design!!

Bev said...

wot a gorjuss card Jackie. totally loving the flowers xxx

Paula said...

The glowing colouring of her dress is delightful & I like the light from the lantern too. Thanks for joining us at Whiff Of Joy Challenges.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

ove the card. And the colouring is so good. The crushed glass is called Twinklets Diamond dust. I too love it. Well done. Catarina(lefora) xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jackie I love your colouring and I'm so looking forward to working with you on sketch n stash, thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

your colouring is perfect!