Followers

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Another Mo card :)


Had this lovely little lady for a while and not coloured her up, so thought I would enter this weeks challenge with her at DP2, also, Wild Orchid Challenge too.
The theme for DP2 this week is a colour inspiration,
to join in the fun... click HERE, and theme for Wild Orchid is. ' One for the girls'.  which can be found HERE..
The image I have used is called Strawberry Girl, and like all of Mo's images, totally adorable.

So without further ado.. lol... I best add her piccy ... and go and pour myself a large glass of something... as I have walked the legs of myself and the dog tonight. LOL... and think I deserve a little treat :)...  Not so much trying to get fit... just trying to lose a bit of the extra poundage :) lol..
 Will catch up with you all tomorrow  no doubt... enjoy the rest of your weekend... hugs J xxx

11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jackie,love the colours.
Sue

crafty amy said...

Yay :D Well done Jackie I can't believe they have not asked you earlier I adore Mo's images too but my colouring is not a patch on yours you really make them come to life.

Huge congrats hugs

Amy xx

Elaine L. said...

Just adorable, Jackie! I love everything about this card....the papers, details, and your coloring of this sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cathy said...

Jackie, This is gorgeous. Love the coloring, of course, and the layout is great. Thanks for playing the Mo's Diital Pencil Challenge. :)

My'scardcorner said...

Well done Jackie well deserved Im sure enjoy...Love this card love the colours such a nice change.
Myrax

joey said...

Hiya Jackie

oooh she is too cute! love these colours.

Joey.x

momcgw said...

This card is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Well done.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful! Such a sweet card x
Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week :)
**and...CONGRATS!! ^.^

Kim said...

WOW this is beautiful! What a gorgeous card hun!!! Your coloring is amazing hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Kristyn said...

This is adorable!! I just started coloring her myself for a card soon!! So sweet!!!
xx-Kristyn

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is actually how you are no longer really a lot more well-appreciated than you may be right now.
You're so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in the case of this topic, made me personally imagine it from a lot of various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated unless it
is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs nice.
All the time take care of it up!

my website: diets that work
Also see my site :: Safe Diets