Followers

Saturday, 24 July 2010

Card for Michelle

Good afternoon all, well what a rotten Saturday, all the  nice weather gone AWOL... typical. !

I am sure a lot of you will have read in blogland about poor Michelle, who had a terrible accident last month, A Spoon Full of Sugar, gave away this fabby little donkey image for us to use, and use in the challenge, plus send  it to Michelle, well, I finally got around to making up a card, which will be on route to postbox as soon as I put on a jumper and walk the dog, (or coat at this rate) !The image is my Meljen, and its totally adorable, and so fitting for Michelle and her love of her donkeys.

I am also entering this for Wild Orchid challenge as well, which is flowers, (and yes all flowers on this card are actually from then, and they are just gorge) and I certainly would not say no to a few more ! need lilac ones next lol... then.......
Also I found I can enter for Create4fun challenge, as its another flowers challenge, so thats pretty cool. 


Will be back tomorrow with my KK DT card.. as it will be start of a new challenge.  hope to see you then... hugs J xx




5 comments:

meeshka said...

Awww... it's gorgeous.

Meesh. xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

Michele said...

Such an adorable card. Love the colours you've used and the adorable image also. Hugs Michele x

Karen said...

Stunning cards Jackie all are totally lovely !

Love Karen xxx

Julye said...

Fab card Jackie, I've made one for Michelle too with this fab image , still have to post it though.